To be responsible for the management and administration of the Flight Operations Services provided by Six West and its subsidiaries.
Reporting line: Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer / Accountable Manager
- Management and running of flight operations on behalf of our external and internal customers.
- Application of flight operations knowledge to all projects, ensuring each task is carried out in an efficient and effective manner.
- Application of technical skillset as required.
- Ability to keep our customers updated on each aspect of a project in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders on a per project basis.
- Adhering to financial budgets allocated by our customers.
- Attending and contributing to meetings set by the company and our customers.
- Accurate document management and maintenance.
Requirements and competencies:
- Time management to deliver projects and tasks ontime.
- Ability to work as required at varying times within the 24 hour day, across multiple timezones.
- Strong aviation operational and technical knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing scenarios within a project.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and operate effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated work experience within an operations control centre, ground handling agent operations centre or equivalent.
- Ability to present and report internally and externally.
- Understanding and respect for worldwide cultures and regional customs.
- Applicant should have strong IT skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
What we offer:
- Domestic and international travel opportunities.
- Stimulating and dynamic operations environment covering the globe.
- Career advancement opportunities within the industry.
- Opportunity to work inside a tight knit, supportive team environment.
- Opportunity to access company sponsored development and training courses.
- Flexible working roster between home and office.
Applications close 5pm, 5th December 2022.